This competition is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the winner: Munthirah Kriel.
Terms and Conditions:
2. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, and 18 years or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
3. The competition will run from 4 June 2018 until 15 June 2018 at 12:00. No late entries will be accepted.
4. The final draw will take place on 15 June 2018 after 12:00 and the winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger to get their details, and then telephonically.
5. The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
6. The prize is a hamper valued at R1 000. The prize is not transferable.
7. To enter the competition entrants should comment on the competition post on the Kenilworth Centre timeline on Facebook with why their dad is the best.
8. The winner of this competition must be willing to collect his/her prize from the tenant at a time suitable for him/her. The prize will be ready for the winner on the Centre’s terms. The prize has to be collected within a month of being notified of the win. The winner will be selected via a random draw.
9. The judges’ decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed or reviewed in any fashion whatsoever. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the promoter or their respective spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
11. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. The promotors accept no liability for damaged or lost prizes after they have been accepted by winner.
13. This competition/promotion is a complete release of Facebook by each entrant/participant.
14. We also acknowledge that this competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered with, Facebook.
15. All queries can be directed to the Marketing Manager on telephone number 021 671 5054.
16. Should the competition prize referred to above for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, the organisers may award a similar prize in value.
17. Kenilworth Centre reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
18. The entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or from whatsoever cause arising as a result of and/or due to the competition and prize against the owners of Kenilworth Centre, their managing agent, marketing agent or any affiliated company of the aforementioned pertaining to competition.
19. Winners may be requested to allow their name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes, without compensation, but may decline the invitation.
20. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to all the rules stipulated above.